Customer Service - Dispatch
Join our team!
Customer Service - Dispatch
Do you have experience working in Dispatch/Scheduling? Would you like the opportunity to work at an established fast-growing business that invests in its employees?
Privately owned and operated out of London, Ontario with locations in Niagara and in 2022 Kitchener/Waterloo! Blue Jay is a full-service Irrigation company installing both irrigation and landscape lighting. Our knowledgeable service team is committed to installing top quality products, using the latest technology. Our commitment to quality has allowed us to professionally service thousands of residential and commercial properties in Southwestern Ontario for over 35 years.
What We Offer
- Fully renovated, state of the art office space in November 2021!
- Monday to Friday with flexible hours and the possibility of working from home.
- 2-week company shut down at Christmas!
- Full Benefit plan including health, dental and a virtual health care platform
- Mental Health Support and Resources
- RRSP matching, DPSP, Guided financial planning
- Monthly bonus opportunities, GM vehicle discounts
- Employee social events throughout the year including a company breakfast, golf tournament, and family days!
- Developing and maintaining a strong positive client experience is at the heart of all that we do.
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship including addressing questions and concerns, scheduling our Service Team, completing service follow up calls, calling clients for seasonal contract renewals while offering available value add solutions.
- Create efficient and effective daily schedules for service teams using Service Titan.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with technicians, providing support to team members working in the field.
- Clear open communication with the rest of the Blue Jay team ensuring a seamless customer experience ensuring our commitment to quality and workmanship.
- Attend company/department meetings, tradeshows and industry events as required, as well as other training opportunities.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some College or University is an asset.
- 3 years of experience in Customer Service, including Dispatch using scheduling workflow software. Experience with Service Titan is an asset.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, and Teams. Google Maps experience is an asset.
- Proficient typing skills and superior communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have the ability to take initiative, and think critically, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize appropriately and adapt when required.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, communication, and critical thinking are paramount.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will make available reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities upon request.
Our mission is to build a reputation that is built on customer satisfaction, a commitment to using high-quality products and a focus on environmental stewardship.
We want you to thrive
Winter's Off with
$15.00 - $25.00