Join our team!
To Lead, Manage and Hold Accountable (LMA) assigned Service Technicians and Installation Teams.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Field Supervisor facilitates the success of Blue Jay’s field personnel, insuring proper installation, service and maintenance of irrigation systems for the company using company routine, procedures, and guidelines. Assure all the work is completed in a timely, accurate manner while attaining highest quality standards. Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all equipment and vehicles used by field personnel. Train team members in operation of equipment and in proper and safe techniques and procedures. Sustain a culture of delighting the customer by assuring Best in Class customer service.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead 2 – 3 Level 10 morning technician meetings every week
- Includes daily truck inspections
- Get teams on the road on time in mornings
- Assure standards of order and cleanliness at job sites and Blue Jay Facility
- Weekly Vehicle Inspections
- On-Site Inspections
- Check-in with assigned techs and crew leaders two (2) times daily (AM/PM)
- Complete “spot checks” each week to audit completed work
- Minimum of service five (5) regular appointments each day
- Complete Callbacks to resolve all customer questions and concerns
- Complete service/upgrade estimates & convert to sale
- Oversee Incompletes status daily up to completion
- Communicate with assigned customer care team member a minimum of two (2) times per day
- Maintain all equipment
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Rectify customer complaints immediately
- Use customer complaints as a way to develop the team for improved customer satisfaction
- Schedule facility repairs and maintenance
- Manage inventory levels in the trucks and trailers
- Participate on the Health and Safety Committee
- Oversee Install daily operations
- Attend Pre-Install Meetings & Progress meetings
- Flag worksites, procure equipment & materials and scout worksite prior to team arrival.
- Communicate project requirements and expectations to Team Leader prior to worksite arrival.
- Stop by each crew 1 time per day
- Develop relationships with referral sources
Our mission is to build a reputation that is built on customer satisfaction, a commitment to using high-quality products and a focus on environmental stewardship.
We want you to thrive
Winter's Off with
$15.00 - $25.00