Join our team!
Privately owned and operated out of London, Ontario with locations in Niagara and now Kitchener/Waterloo! Blue Jay is a full-service Irrigation company installing both irrigation and landscape lighting. Our knowledgeable service team is committed to installing top quality products, using the latest technology. Our commitment to quality has allowed us to professionally service thousands of residential and commercial properties in Southwestern Ontario for 40 years!
What We Offer
- Monday to Friday with flexible hours and the possibility of working from home.
- 2-week company shut down at Christmas!
- Full Benefit plan including health, dental and an Employee Assistance Program
- RRSP matching, DPSP, Guided financial planning
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Employee social events throughout the year including a company breakfast, golf tournament, and family days!
- Put “go ahead” on priority list and ensure sales staff have completed all required documents for the project, assisting with completion when required.
- Manage all leads through the sales funnel, identify their needs, budget, and tentative project details
- Represent the BJ Brand and professionally present its installation and service options
- Categorize all potential leads into BJ’s project categories (commercial, standard residential system, and high-end residential system) using Service Titan
- Keep the residential sales pipeline organized and updated
- Own all BJ inbound sales channels, such as incoming calls, potential customer email inquiries, and website visits
- Host intelligent, professional, and engaging conversations with potential customers over the phone, ZOOM, and emails
- Understand how to assess a potential customer’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of a minimum of 40 calls / 30 emails per day for all locations (London, Niagara, and KWC)
- Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build the sales opportunity pipeline for BJ’s sales team
- Attend the weekly sales meetings (ensure accurate potential customer status data)
- Pre-walkthrough and interview of property owner to understand their needs and capture their observations
- Prepare all documents required for site visit
- Blank Design
- Google Ariel View
- Sales Check List
- Sold Estimates/Job Planner
- Provide Sales Team with all required documents for the weeks site visit
- Ensure customer file is up to date with all required information
- Take all completed documents and file appropriately to the customer files
- Follow up on any missing documentation to ensure customer files are complete
- Ability to make connections and build relationships
- Confident in sales and objection handling
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and under pressure
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- The ability to learn and navigate a new software system (Service Titan)
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in person, phone, email, and video conferencing
- Sales driven, to reach targets and deliverables
- High level of integrity
- Technical aptitude to quickly master our sales tools and technology
- College Diploma in a relatable field
- 1-3 years experience in a customer facing sales role
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will make available reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities upon request.
Our mission is to build a reputation that is built on customer satisfaction, a commitment to using high-quality products and a focus on environmental stewardship.
We want you to thrive
Winter's Off with
$15.00 - $25.00